arminda and i will be intern team leaders. our general responsibilities will include:
- growing our team in Christ individually and as a team
- planning, executing, and leading English camps
- preaching during night sessions and leading small groups
- planning and teaching English lessons during camp
2 weeks - training
- our first two weeks will be spent getting to know our team of 4-6 interns.
- this is a bonding, preparation, and training time for intern teams.
5 weeks - preparation
- the next 5 weeks will be spent visiting the 3 towns that we will have English camps in later in the summer.
- during these visits we will be meeting with the Czech youth group that is assisting with the English camp in their town during the summer
- we will also be visiting public schools teaching English, basically recruiting students to our English camp for the summer
- this is also a time of preparation of our English lessons
- the next 5 weeks will be spent at English camps
- camps are 1 week long with 2-3 days of follow-up
- camp schedule looks like this: breakfast, English lessons, lunch, sports, free time, dinner, night session, small group time, free time, sleep, repeat
- 2-3 days of follow up consist of hanging out with students in their hometown connecting them with the local churches youth group
- debrief time with team personally
- debrief time with all intern teams together in Prague
- plane ticket
- all food
- all lodging